- AFFORDABLE CARE. EASY TERMS.
- We know you want to give your horse the best possible care at the best possible price. But we all know that horses can be expensive and that emergencies never come at a convenient time. What if there was a way to maximize your dollar for horse care, level out your routine costs, minimize emergency costs, and know your horse was getting everything he needed to stay as healthy as possible? Well, now there is.
- * 365 days of coverage
- * Convenient monthly installments for routine care
- * Discounts on emergency and after-hours fees
- * Your horse stays current on core vaccinations, coggins, and dental care
- * In the event of an emergency, the vets you already know and trust will be caring for your horse
Download or print the documents below to choose from one of our three convenient plans, or to apply for enrollment in a Wellness Plan of your choosing. We invite you to call our office and speak with us if you have any questions whatsoever. We are happy to help in any way we can.
Wellness Plan applications may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 770-464-3674, or submitted by US Postal Service to our mailing address. Application must be received & approved before the date of your scheduled services.
Click HERE to compare our wellness plans side by side.
Click HERE to access the enrollment form and make Wellness easier than it's ever been!
SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT WELLNESS PLANS:
- The Wellness Plan is a binding financial document. Please read the terms carefully.
- BVS reserves the right to decline enrollment or re-enrollment in a Wellness Plan at their discretion.
- Wellness Plan Enrollment is not open to Equine Rescues or Adoption Centers. (Low or No Cost vaccinations may be available for these facilities through our office via the Unwanted Horse Council - an American Association of Equine Practitioners Outreach Program. Ask us for details.)
- Wellness Plan Enrollment is not open to horses under one year of age due to their unique vaccination schedules.
- Broodmares should be evaluated carefully before enrollment. They too have unique vaccination needs that may not make a Wellness Plan the best choice for pregnant mares.
- We welcome any questions about your personal horses to see if a Wellness Plan would be the best choice. Simply call us at 770-464-0890 and ask to speak to our office manager.